Saturday 23 August 2014

Nutrogena pink grapefruit moisturiser


This little pink tube of creamy goodness has been my saviour ever since I touched down in Dubai. Anyone who has holiday'd in a hot and humid country will know the problems that come with the weather; frizzy hair, oily skin etc. But managing the climate and your beauty routine whilst on holiday is very different from managing everyday life and the climate. Walking to the metro station, walking the dog, going to work, going for dinner; everything is affected by the climate and my skin is no different. 

I embraced the climate quickly and came to terms with the fact that a back sweat patch is the norm in Dubai; seriously, you won't be alone. But in an effort to manage my already oily skin, I enlisted the help of this Nutrogena Pink Grapefruit Oil-Free Moisturiser. 

In the never ending battle against sliding make-up, this stuff is a great start. It has a light texture and absorbs into the skin really well and the grapefruit gives the cream a zesty smell and a refreshing feeling when applied. And for an oil-free moisturiser, it is surprisingly hydrating; my skin feels soft and nourished and looks healthier than it has done in recent months. 

The best thing about this cream is it doesn't clog my pores; living in Dubai with an oil-prone complexion and wearing make-up everyday quickly leads to clogged pores and skin problems. But it's microclear technology works hard behind the scenes to keep skin looking clear and smooth and after a months use, I can report very few skin breakouts. 

Teamed with the the Nutrogena Pink Grapefruit Oil-Free Facial wash, this is the perfect duo for combatting oily skin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are greatly appreciated!!