Saturday 30 August 2014

Beauty: Benefit They're Real!

I was always loyal to Benefit Bad Gal Mascara. It treated me so well for many years and always had the desired affect on my lashes, making them longer and thicker and more voluminous. I always swore my mascara allegiance would lie with Bad Gal. So when I received a Benefit gift set with a tiny tube of They're Real, it was put to the bottom of my make up basket, to be forgotten about forever.


And then came the day when my make up supplies ran dry and I needed a teeny tiny mascara to throw in my handbag. That's when the glistening top of Benefit They're Real caught my eye and my allegiance quickly faded away. Pride swallowed, this mascara is amazing!

Another reason, aside from my loyalty, that I didn't want to leave Bad Gal is because of the brush. I love the soft bristle, full and fat brush for the wonders it does to my lashes. And I had only ever had bad experiences with the plastic bristle brushes that seem to everywhere now.

But They're Real surprised me. The brush worked wonders through my lashes and the formula added amazing length and volume. While Benefit's price point is a little higher than your average high street brand, you can feel the quality and see the effects of each product.

I'm a They're Real convert.

2 comments:

  1. I wasn't crazy about this mascara, which I also got in one of those gift with purchase sets. I may have to give it another chance, but the brush threw me off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't crazy about it either. Give it another go Jess. And wipe some of the excess mascara off the brush with a tissue. It helps. :)

      Delete

comments are greatly appreciated!!