Tuesday 4 March 2014

Benefit She's So Jetset!

The sign of a well loved palette; empty spaces, barely there powder and missing miniature tubes. The Benefit She's So Jetset Palette has been my favourite, ever owned. My brother usually gifts me with a Benefit palette for christmas each year for two reasons; he knows I love Benefit and can't get my hands on it in Cyprus and he knows the miniature nature of the contents make travelling with your favourite beauty bits so much easier. 



The original contents of the Benefit palette were Porefessional, First-Class Face Powder, They're Real Mascara, Life on the A List Lip Gloss and a great, four shade bronze to nude eyeshadow. I fell in love with the little tube of Porefessional instantly and it was gone before I knew it. It made me skin feel super smooth and my Body Shop BB cream slid across my face like a dream. 

The selection of eyeshadows offers a great range of colours, but they are a little shimmery for my liking; not really an everyday look for me. I don't tend to put anything on my lips, so the lipgloss has gone a bit unused, although im starting to realise it would be a great colour once my face has a bit of a tan since it is a pinky peachy tone that would complement perfectly bronzed skin. 

The First-Class Face Powder has been my favourite since it has a peachy, stronger hue and a lighter, pink toned highlighter than complements my hair and skin tone. 

And there is the They're Real Mascara. I have to admit I am a devoted fan of the Badgal Lash mascara; I love its formula the thick rounded brush. They're Real Mascara has the sort of plastic brush that I am not such a fan of and as such I have only used it a handful of times so I cannot comment on the formula or the results. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are greatly appreciated!!