Wednesday 18 December 2013

sleep patterns



Ok, so she definitely doesn't have a sleep problem. As soon as she gets comfy on the bed, or on a cushion, it is only a matter of time before her eyes are shut and her little nose is shooting out snoring sounds like there is no tomorrow. I also find it weird how loudly she snores but that's a whole other story. 

Me on the other hand, I have a serious sleep issue at the moment. Being that I cannot sleep. Or my sleep is disturbed. Or, like this morning, I just can't wake up. The only reason I actually woke up this morning was down to my guardian angel who came with her spare key, knocking on my door and even walked my dog while I ran around in leopard print pyjamas trying to brush my teeth and straighten my hair and put foundation on, all at the same time. Lovely mental image right. 

The reason for said poor sleep routine; who knows! Maybe it has something to do with the full moon. Maybe it is because of the freezing cold weather and my body has gone into hibernation. Or maybe I am excited about the imminent arrival of a certain long lost boyfriend and my subconscious is playing tricks on me. 

Whatever the reason, I am simply praying that tomorrow mornings alarm is effective enough to actually wake me up. And on that note. Goodnight. 

P.s. shameless request for support from you fellow bloggers and wonderful readers. Please go here, leave a quick comment, and check your inbox for the verification email to prove your not a nasty spam. Muchos Gracias to all. 

4 comments:

  1. I have major sleeping problems at the moment. I know what the cause is though, its because Jason is gone. I never sleep well when he is away and no amount of camomile tea seems to help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mine are also man related I think. the boyfriend arrives on friday evening so I am a little excited! plus the full moon doesnt help. :)

      Delete
  2. I've been blessed to not have a terrible sleeping issue but I know how miserable I can get without enough sleep. As a massage therapist I would recommend trying to get a relaxation massage. Maybe that would help!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the advice Tiffany! I would love to have a relaxation massage every night! Hahaha
      I think my sleep issues are definitely stress related. Since I have had the past two weeks off work and the boyfriend returned, my stress and anxiety dropped and my sleep was way much better.

      Delete

comments are greatly appreciated!!