Friday 20 December 2013

excitement

Today I am excited. Today is the day I have waited 6 months for and in a few short hours, the boyfriend will again touch down on Cypriot soil and my wait will be over. Today will feel never-ending, I will be permanently distracted and will do my best to get through the few working hours with as much productivity as possible.

But to be honest, I want to run around the office singing the Pointer Sisters, I'm So Excited! Christmas has come early, not least because along with the boyfriend, comes his suitcases. And after a little trip to London a few weeks ago, I know he has presents from back home for me! Well you know, if I can't go home for christmas, christmas from home is going to come to me.

And in the spirit of christmas, lets take a moment to appreciate the rules of christmas.....I particularly enjoy number 5!

source - pinterest

4 comments:

  1. Oh how exciting!! Best Christmas present ever. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Miriam, I cannot wait for christmas now :) Happy Holidays

      Delete
  2. thats a great list. I agree with number 5

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely 100% agree with no.5! I ate so much over christmas but the calories dont count right.

      Delete

comments are greatly appreciated!!