Thursday 3 October 2013

Red Nails







































I have a funny thing about red nails; I know it is a classic but I always thought it never suited my hands. I know I sound a little bit crazy but I really feel like some colours just dont suit my skin tone. And when your wearing a colour and your looking at your hands all day, as you tap away at the keyboard, well it kind of drives me crazy.

But this almost pink/kind of berry red is currently my favourite. 

Inglot is available in the UK, but I was actually introduced to it by my Polish friend here in Cyprus. Inglot have a great range of colours, the consistency, in my opinion is the perfect balance not-too-thick/not-too-thin and the formulas have a great shine. I almost don't need to put a top coat on except to keep my nails  from chipping. 


2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful red! I know what you mean about finding the right shade, I find that orange-y reds don't suit me but pinky reds do more, although any bright colour never lasts very long on me because as soon as they start to chip I have to get rid of them!

    Thanks for popping over to my blog, your comment on my career post was so interesting and lovely, I was so overwhelmed with them all, it's such a big topic!

    I'm really enjoying reading through your blog, it's just lovely!

    Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know. It is the same with lipstick by the way. I so desperately want to find a red to suit me but I just cant find the correct tone. Im with you on the chipping! It is the pain of my life. Especially as I tap away at the computer all day for work and all night for the blog. :) A good top coat is a girls best friend.

      Delete

comments are greatly appreciated!!