Monday 2 September 2013

The Body Shop BB Cream - Revisited

I talked about this BB cream way back in June when I first got my hands on it. Now that I have squeezed out every drop from the tube, I thought it was a good time to revisit it and see how this little product held up throughout the fierce summer months of Cyprus. 






































In the summer skin is a delicate balance between oily mess and dry, thanks to the sun and the air con. I started off using this after my moisturiser but soon realised it was a bit much for my oily/dry skin to handle, so I skipped the moisturiser; making my morning routine quicker which is always a good thing. 

The other thing I am always a bit dubious about is the one shade thing. Usually I have a foundation one shade darker, on hand for the summer months when my face gets a golden glow. But this adapted to my changing face pretty nicely. I am sad to see the end of the tube. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are greatly appreciated!!