Monday 27 May 2013

blog everyday in May - Dear reader...

Today we are giving back to our readers in the blog everyday in May challenge with Jenni.

Dear reader,

Whoever you are. Some of you I know. Some of you I don't. Some of you I never knew until starting this blog. You are half the reason I keep going with this whole blogging thing. The other half is me. It is some what therapeutic to write everything whirling round my head down and document the different phases of my life. But you are also a part of that therapy. Your comments and suggestions and feedback   let me know your out there somewhere and spur me on to continue, to develop and write more. 

So like many others in this challenge, this post is an opportunity to say thank you. 

What a nice way to start the week! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are greatly appreciated!!