Friday 24 May 2013

blog everyday in May - 3 worst traits

I am a bit late with today's post, I know, but I got there in the end. In my defense there have been some exciting blog related activities going down today, which you will be seeing here in the not so distant future. But back to today...

I find it really hard to talk about myself; whether it's in a positive or negative light, writing stuff down about me is probably the hardest thing for me. I don't know why but I'll give it a go today as I discuss my 3 worst traits.

I have no willpower.
I think willpower is one of those things you either have or you don't. Sure you can work at building it but it will never really be easy unless your that natural personality that is controlled and can restrain yourself. It's funny because if you look at the rest of my character, willpower would fit in perfectly. 
For me willpower comes and goes. When it comes to food, magazines and beauty products, my willpower fades away into the depths of my brain and has no chance of taking hold. 

I'm not terribly independent.
Ok, so I managed three years at university, life in London and moved to another country, which can all be quite lonely experiences. And I a now find myself living alone in Cyprus, which I am somewhat handling. I am independent in the sense that I will get on with whatever life throws at me, but I would much prefer it if there were people around to share with. I need that support of another to reassure me that my decisions and actions are ok. 

I eat my nails.
Probably one of my worst traits. Whenever I am stressed, angry, anxious, nervous; pretty much all emotions really, I eat my nails and my cuticles. It is gross. I know it is gross. But it's one of those annoying habits that I can't break. Maybe if I had some willpower I could!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are greatly appreciated!!