Friday 18 January 2013

something for a friday #2

I woke up this morning hoping and wishing it was Saturday. It wasn't. 
I knew it was going to be one of those days that nobody should talk to me. 
The list of things to do this week has got bigger and bigger and I feel somewhat swallowed up and spat out. 

With the boyfriend away working this weekend, I think it's the perfect excuse for me to stay in my sweat pants, organise the apartment, make a blog button (i'll let you know how that one goes!) and watch Sex and the City.

And maybe live off grilled cheese and pesto sandwiches a la pinterest!? It's acceptable right - it is the weekend after all. 

4 comments:

  1. That sounds like the perfect weekend. I often have times like those when Jason goes away for work. Sex and the City is my go to series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, Sex and the City never gets boring no matter how many times I have watched it. It always comes out when the boyfriends away. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds perfectly acceptable, and totally like something I would do. Have a lovely weekend! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its always a bit more acceptable to be that lazy on weekends :). Thank you jamie-lee have a great weekend.

      Delete

comments are greatly appreciated!!