Monday 7 January 2013

Bioderma Sensibio H2O

I never really understood the fuss going on amongst beauty bloggers about French pharmacy products. Maybe thats because I dont have easy access to such products.

But many beauty blogs regularly talk about the wonders of a brand called Bioderma and as such I was pressured into making my first product purchase. No we dont have French pharmacy's in Cyprus but we do get shipments from Ebay thankfully.

And im so glad I succumbed to the pressure of said beauty blogs -you ladies know your stuff. Since receiving my little package, my world has changed. From first use Bioderma micelle solution has really upped the anti of my beauty buys. 




The reviews for this have been nothing but fantastic and after my first use im sold. My eye make up was gone in seconds and in such a gentle manner it felt like the only thing on the cotton wool was water. But no. It was a fantastic little solution which im sure will make my life a lot easier. 

And thats what beauty products should be about. For me anyway. I love mascaras and blushers but when they wont come off at the end of the day, it can feel like your fighting a never ending battle. 

2 comments:

  1. I was going through your blog and enjoyed reading your posts. I wish to follow you on GFC but cant find it. If you add GFC please do let me know. I would love to follow you.

    Happy new year and happy blogging :)

    Thanks and Regards,
    Shainee
    A piece of SHE...
    apieceofshe.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, never tried the bioderma as iys so hard to get hold off unless your on ebay!
    I went to Cyprus a couple of years back on the outskirts of Ayia Napa. Beautiful place x

    ReplyDelete

comments are greatly appreciated!!