Tuesday 20 November 2012

Happy Monday

Usually Mondays have that feeling; from the moment you wake til the moment your head touches the pillow, Monday just feels like a burden on your week. In order to face this monster head on i'm trialling a new tactic; positive, happy vibes for a Monday. 

Yes, my alarm went off as normal and yes the dog licked my ears (despite her condition) but today was different. Armed with my positive attitude, nothing, not even the pile of quality checking (and no I wont go into detail about this task because it is not in the slightest bit interesting) I was confronted with this afternoon, could hinder my mood.

And with the words of Kelly Clarkson resounding round the office this afternoon - you know, "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger" - I left the office feeling somewhat bouncy and happy. Its a bit strange that a Monday could bring with it such a joyous feeling. But obviously my tactic worked.

And winter weather finally feels like its catching up with us here in Cyprus; I mean I still wore sandals to work but my outfit was accompanied by a cardigan (shock horror), I am settling in for a cosy evening tucked under blankets, overwhelming my eyes with pinterest.

all from pinterest - follow me here




No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are greatly appreciated!!