Wednesday 1 August 2012

the perfect height

Being from a tall family, height has never really been an issue. In fact, compared to my Dad and brother, I am on the short side. And with a whole range of friends coming in at the same level as me, well as I said, height has never been an issue. 

I would always shy away from wearing sky scraper heels, whether in England or Cyprus but I notice my height more here than ever before. So when it comes to purchasing or picking shoes for an occasion I am face with a dilemma; to heel or not to heel? 

For most ocassions a high heel is more appropriate than a flat, especially when the Cypriot women just love a a good heel. But being taller than average means it's a struggle to find an appropriate height heel. And with my best friends wedding in Cyprus at the beginning of October I am on the hunt the never ending hunt for the perfect height of heel. 

source
source

source

source
source
source

1 comment:

comments are greatly appreciated!!