Monday 11 June 2012

thank you

Thank you; just two small words which take very little effort to say, but most of us neglect to use. I remember growing up, my mother and father were always instilling the importance of manners in both myself and my brother. And by default, thank you are the first words out of my mouth for a whole multitude of occasions; a trait which I will be eternally grateful of. 



I guess understanding the impact of those two words goes a long way to implementing them into daily life. Now this philosophical approach on a Monday is a bit out of the blue and to be honest, I don't know where it has come from. Maybe the new burst of sunshine Cyprus has been blessed with recently has impacted my mood (although I dont know why I say maybe has because I know for sure it has), the summer feeling has arrived, there is a sense of relaxation in the air, the beach trips are more frequent and I am thankful that I have some wonderful girlfriends here in Cyprus who will always, no matter what, bring a smile to my face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are greatly appreciated!!