Thursday 10 May 2012

flying solo

I dont know anyone who is 100% comfortable flying. Sure there are people who don't mind flying and there are people who even enjoy it. But are the totally comfortable flying in a large tin can through the sky at terrifying heights??

source 

In a few hours im flying solo for like the 3rd time in my entire life and while I'm getting used to the sensation of flying, flying alone brings me out in a stress related sweat. For some reason the comfort of having someone with me, a bit like a security blanket elevates all my fear.

But on my own its just me, my ipod and my stupid over analytical brain that keeps talking to me and wont shut up.

Wish me luck. Thank god its only 5 hours to England and not 15!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are greatly appreciated!!