Saturday 7 April 2012

Homemade Chicken Burgers

I dont want to blow my own trumpet or anything, but when it comes to cooking, im not too shabby. While i'm not overly concerned with being the perfect girlfriend and putting a wonderful meal on the table for my other half, I am concerned with catering for my own passion for food.

And there is something quite therapuetic about cooking. Im not sure why, but I find it relaxing and of course like eating my own creations. And last nights creation came in pursuit of a Friday night comfort feeling. I rustled up a chicken, bacon and avocado burger, with grilled hallumi and rocket and home made chips. The boyfriend hoovered his up in about 5 minutes so I think that was a success. I used chicken breasts marinated in salt, oregano and olive oil and grilled the hallumi until golden on the outside and melted in the middle. 

So easy, so quick and a healthier take on the junk food burger that everyone craves! 



excuse the awful photographs - i was too concerned with eating my burger!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are greatly appreciated!!