Thursday 5 April 2012

an etsy latecomer...

I am a bit of a latecomer to the etsy bandwagon, but I got here in the end. Probably one of the best online stores since ebay hit our screens, I love that etsy brings together small sellers the world over and gives them one big ass marketplace to sell their wares. I could spend hours and thousands of pounds of euros on this site (which could be seriously dangerous in the long run). Whether its quirky homeware, cool clothes, unique jewellery or retro prints I have found a million things on etsy that ive tried to resist.

My latest find is an amazing jewellery designer, Julie Nolan. Her simple and beautiful items really resonate with my simple style. Mixing simple styles, strong materials and neautral palettes with fun detail, now all I have to do is pick my purchase from my favourites below....








No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are greatly appreciated!!