Sunday 4 December 2011

all things white

I love The White Company and all their little luxurious offerings. And last christmas a fantastic friend in England sent me a box of white ceramic snowflake decorations, perfect for adorning a christmas tree. Unfortunately, last christmas was pretty non-existent for us; having just moved our lives to a new country, a christmas tree was the last thing on our priority list. But this year I made sure it was right up there at the top! 

These gorgeous little ceramic snowflakes with their delicate red ribbon are a refreshingly crisp addition to my tree. 

And they have this gorgeous smell. The smell of christmas; a mixture of orange and cinnamon which reminds me of christmas markets, mulled wine and christmas cookies. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are greatly appreciated!!