Thursday 24 November 2011

Jump in


Winters hit Cyprus in the past few weeks and the temperatures have plummeted. Ok so its still averaging 18 degrees everyday but my body well and truly got used to +30 degrees and while the suns still shining, the air is fresh and cold and the mornings are crispy [almost frosty, but not quite]. And suddenly I realised I am not at all prepared for winter. As a former London girl you would have thought winter was the one month I was ready for when it comes to clothing........But over the past year I have accumulated more summer ware and somehow have nothing weather appropriate for this time of year.

I have never been a big fan of jumpers; i'm not sure if I have never liked them really or just never looked at them properly. Maybe it has something to do with being forced to wear a hideous jumper for school uniform for more than 5 years of my teenage life that has initiated this fear of jumpers into my brain. But that has all changed. All I want to wear recently is a nice warm, cosy jumper. And I have found my favourites....

Topshop 
Topshop

Zara
Mango

Mango

Zara

Pull & Bear



No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are greatly appreciated!!