Tuesday 12 January 2010

im a t-shirt convert

I'm not really a t-shirt kind of girl [which is sort of a lie because I own numerous black, grey and white styles for the sole purpose of layering, however I do not usually wear t shirts in bright colours, with prints, patterns or designs]. But a little brand going by the name of Lady Umbrella might just have converted me. The ladies t-shirt company, spawned from a Spanish designer and her love of art and fashion, creates beautiful t-shirts with some incredible and quirky hand illustrations. 

Each t-shirt has a name which conjures up a fantastically creative story in ones head. I have my favourite already.  

"Away with the birds"


 
 
I have my eyes on this beauty, and although it may be to go with a dashing pair of pj bottoms [after all you cant convert me that quickly] at least I'll look stylish while I sleep.

Have a ganders at http://www.ladyumbrella.com/index.php to see all the imaginatively named t-shirts. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mimi, Rob here from LadyUmbrella, thanks for writing about us and our little brand - really appreciated... Delighted to hear we have converted you (even if it is only for your stylish snoozes)..Launching real soon now so stay tuned and stay happy, LadyUmbrella..

    ReplyDelete

comments are greatly appreciated!!