Wednesday 25 November 2009

Christmas time.

I've seen the coca cola advert therefor christmas must be upon us. In a furious attempt to be organised this year (unlike every other year where most of my christmas shopping gets done on christmas eve) I have already started my present shopping bonanza. 

The women in my life are not a problem; generally anything i'm lusting ...after around christmas time, they will be too. Men on the other hand. Im totally baffled. I need detailed christmas list with specifications of technological requirements and chest sizes (shirts from uniqlo always go down well with my other half). 

Appropriate then that The Times mistress of fashion, Lisa Armstrong has compiled a few pointers for us women in search of the holy grail of christmas gifts for the blokes in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are greatly appreciated!!